Applied Crypto can be a menace to you anonymity?

an53004 at anon.penet.fi an53004 at anon.penet.fi
Sat Dec 4 00:29:18 PST 1993

On Dec 3, 14:04, Timothy C. May wrote:
> But did you hear that the NSA has installed trap-doors in Schneier's C
> code to do the same thing? I heard this the same place I heard that
> Paul Zimmermann is actually an agent of the Mossad and the
> International Trilateralist Cabal.

Actually, they installed a viral implant in Paul Zimmerman's brain.
He doesn't think that he's working for them, but he is. Ha, he
thinks that he's a free man, but really he has these lapses and
sabotages his own code and reputation.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.