Digital monetary system info needed on AOL

mechanism at aol.com mechanism at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 15:52:36 PST 1993

Here's a chance to help spread the word to something a bit closer to "mom &
pop" than the cypherpunks.

kenwardb at aol.com has asked for info on digital cash, and wants to post info
on it to an EFF conference on AOL.

You might send some not-too-long info to him.  Please don't EVERYONE do it,
it might cost him a bit.  Just one or 2 people do so, and announce that
your're taking care of it.  I'd do it myself, but I think there are quite a
few other people here that know more about it than me, and may know of a
short concise intro on the matter for the layperson.  Please indicate that
the material you send is intended to be reposted to the AOL sig.

Stanton McCandlish  mech at eff.org