The Key Escrow is a *GOOD* thing.

Nitch an4914 at anon.penet.fi
Thu Dec 2 04:52:29 PST 1993

I see the introduction of common, publicly promoted cryptography as a
*GOOD* thing... even if it's insecure.  Yes, even if the government can
read every toggled bit of it.

If the public uses cryptography of even the simplest sort as a matter
of routine then the *REAL* cryptography, the really *SECURE* stuff, will
pass through unnoticed.  Why would *I* care if some super-secret agency
could read my clipper'd data?  I'd be using PGP on top of it! only then
my messages wouldn't stand out like so many lights in a dark night...
...more like just a few more stars in the sky.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.