New anonymous list member (?)

an48848 at anon.penet.fi an48848 at anon.penet.fi
Wed Dec 1 11:53:14 PST 1993

Mike McNally : m5 at tivoli.com writes:
> Is it an indication that LD's persistance has paid off that my first
> reaction to the above (probably innocent) query was to egrep through
> my archived cypherpunks stuff to see whether LD has ever misspelled
> "familiar"?  (He hasn't, as far as I can tell...)
> Sigh.

wELL, leT ME just SaY this.  I intonenTonally misSpell and Change TYPEING
StylES WHEN i wanT tO BE ANon.  It MAkes THiNGs thaT mUch more DIFfiCulT.  I
HAVe a UtiliTY that DOEs thIs for ME.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at anon.penet.fi.