Free Electronic Cash

Murdering Thug thug at phantom.com
Mon Aug 30 19:09:26 PDT 1993

> Exactly which corrupt EFF did you have in mind?  Howabout some serious
> facts rather than random accusations?  Or did you just want to libel us?
>
> 	John Gilmore
> 	Board of Directors, Electronic Frontier Foundation

True or False, the EFF accepted money from AT&T in return for the EFF's
support on various issues/bills before congress wherein AT&T came out on
top in it's effort to commercialize parts of the Internet for it's own
monetary gain?  I've that's not bribery and corruption of what otherwise
is supposed to be a non-profit organization, then I don't know what is.
'nuf said.

Thug