Apple planning to use Clipper chip?

Steve Davis strat at sam.ksu.ksu.edu
Mon Aug 30 08:23:45 PDT 1993

>From the keyboard of Mike Rose:

> >> Darn, and just as I was thinking about a powerbook 180.
> >> If Apple buys into key escrow, I'm not buying into Apple.

> >Consequently,
> >many people don't like Apple.

> I'm aware of this, but don't see its relevance to cypherpunks.

Most discussion here is a technical examination of privacy and freedom with
specific regards to the use of technology as either a tool or a weapon.
When something as broad and necessary as "freedom" is at stake, it is
important to know who your friends are.

Stratocaster
--
                                               Steve Davis (strat at cis.ksu.edu)
                                                       Kansas State University

Anarchy means having to put up with things that really piss you off.