What, Me Worry?

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Fri Aug 27 17:42:58 PDT 1993

To: cypherpunks at toad.com

Since I received 3 or 4 requests to explain my earlier signature line...

C.>>"In his first three months in the White House, President Clinton
C.>killed
C.>>more people in the United States than during the 12 years of
C.>Reagan-Bush."
C.>
C.>Could you expand on this?  I'm curious.
C.>

Sorry, I was rushed.  The "improved" version:

During the first three months of the Clinton Administration, federal
enforcement agencies killed more Americans than they killed during the
entire 12 years of the Reagan and Bush Administrations.

Waco!

This is true because usually the Feds kill few Americans directly (fewer
than 1 a month).

DCF

---
 ~ WinQwk 2.0b#0 ~ Unregistered Evaluation Copy