ONE BBSCON

Stanton McCandlish anton at hydra.unm.edu
Fri Aug 20 21:31:24 PDT 1993

Well the time draws near.  My offer to distribute anti-clipper, and pro-CP
flyers, at my expense, still stands, but I don't have time to write up
the material.  If anyone has any good, one-page, flyer material for this
effort, please mail it to me directly, and soon.  Mon. will be the cut-
off, as I leave Tue morn (Aug. 24)

Again, send this by pvt. mail please, I've got the list turned off
temporarily (to get elm's filtering working, but it refuses to cooperate,
so I may just give up on that.  Just doesn't seem to do ANYTHING, it just
sits there when the filter command is executed. <shrug>)

--
Stanton  McCandlish   * Space Migration * Networking * ChaOrder * NO GOV'T. *
anton at hydra.unm.edu   * Intelligence Increase * Nano * Crypto * NO RELIGION *