ANONYMOUS CONTACT SERVICE

Marc Horowitz marc at Athena.MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 11 20:38:06 PDT 1993

This has happened before.  Last time, it was because a penet address
had found its way onto the cypherpunks list.

Again, I'd like to find out who it is, have them removed, and have my
new penet id cancelled.  After all, this person now has email from me,
with my penet id on it, with my name signed at the bottom.  If I
decide to use the penet remailer in the future, I don't want this
person to have a binding between my penet id and my real name.

		MArc