Cypherpunks write code

Paul Ferguson fergp at sytex.com
Mon Aug 9 21:21:56 PDT 1993

Can I entice someone to post the Cypherpunk charter statement again? I've
been looking at the FAQ that Eric Raymond started, and need to to fill in
some gaps.... This has taken way too long and I thought perhaps I might
toss a few free moments into adding some text.

Cheers,

Paul Ferguson               |  "Government, even in its best state,
Network Integrator          |   is but a necessary evil; in its worst
Centreville, Virginia USA   |   state, an intolerable one."
fergp at sytex.com             |      - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Type bits/keyID   Date       User ID
pub  1024/1CC04D 1993/03/15  Paul Ferguson <fergp at sytex.com>
  Key fingerprint =  EE D2 93 7D 04 6D C6 05  AC 36 AD 9D 8E 4F 41 58