CAKE--Citizens Against Key Escrow

Eric Hughes hughes at soda.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 4 18:30:13 PDT 1993

>In particular, I'd like to propose that a patriotic cypherpunk set up a
>mini-email server to handle signature additions, so that people can
>send automated messages.

The cypherpunks remailer was designed to be run out of a user account,
and can be modified to be just such an email server.  The remailer as
it is now is just such an email server, whose only function is to
remail.  Handling lists and votes as above is straightforward.

I do take it that you're a patriotic cypherpunk, no?

Eric