Remailer configuration

Greg Broiles greg at ideath.goldenbear.com
Tue Aug 3 00:57:39 PDT 1993

Hal Finney writes and asks what folks think about his remailers - if two are
better than one, etc.

My two cents' worth is that two is better; already we're starting to see
applications (like the UT mail-to-news gateway) where people are filtering
known remailers out. The bigger the list of remailers which might be sending
mail, the harder it'll be to do that sort of thing. I wonder how big the
list would need to get before sysadmins would consider it more economical to
abandon filtering entirely?

Let a thousand flowers bloom.

Greg Broiles                            greg at goldenbear.com
Golden Bear Computer Consulting         +1 503 465 0325
Box 12005 Eugene OR 97440               BBS: +1 503 687 7764