LEEF->LEAF etc.

Carl Ellison cme at ellisun.sw.stratus.com
Mon Aug 2 13:01:30 PDT 1993

>Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1993 13:46:24 -0400
>From: technopagan priest <tedwards at wam.umd.edu>
>Subject: LEEF->LEAF etc.

>I am very concerned about the key-exchange system.  As far as I can
>see, we still don't know exactly what it is, and whether that is safe.

Safe?

You are joking, yes?

As long as *anyone* has skeleton keys, the system is worthless.

Even if *I* am the one holding the skeleton keys, you shouldn't trust it,
and I'm a great deal more trustworthy than the FBI and NSA and CIA, according
to our respective histories of abuses of privacy.

 - Carl
 - <<Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own, of course.>>
 - Carl Ellison                                        cme at sw.stratus.com
 - Stratus Computer Inc.       M3-2-BKW                TEL: (508)460-2783
 - 55 Fairbanks Boulevard ; Marlborough MA 01752-1298  FAX: (508)624-7488