HELP! Some nut is threatening to sue!

Satan eaeu362 at orion.oac.uci.edu
Fri Apr 30 10:17:21 PDT 1993

> I don't think you're aware of our position on pgp. Unfortunately, you
> may leave us no choice but to take legal action, which we will unless
> you cease promotion adn distribution of pgp. The next message will
> state our position.

well...
jim bidzos is not SOME nut
and this isnt a threat.. justa warning

the only problem i see with writing an apology note
would be if he didnt send you a letter in the first place
in my youth or if i were basically bored
i would have sent a letter looking like taht
from that account

i would assume its real cuz if someone were to fake it
they would act real mad adn say they are already suing

but i think the fact that you dont know if he really sent you the letter
(well i dont know if he really sent you the letter)
is proof of why we need pgp out in public
because that way we could verify who it was