HELP! Some nut is threatening to sue!

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at lehman.com
Thu Apr 29 11:01:59 PDT 1993

"DrZaphod" says:
> but I saw Jim Bidzos on a magazine once.. and he looks like a fed.

Gawd. For people who claim "no one judges by appearances" you are
really being silly. So he looks like a Fed. I suspect that to you, *I*
likely look like a Fed, too. (I wear suits, and have a very very short
haircut. I have to -- I work on Wall Street.)

Geesh.

Whether Bidzos is a nice guy or the devil incarnate has nothing to do
with his clothes.

You have, of course, demonstrated quite nicely what I was getting at
in my earlier messages -- appearances count. Even hackers judge by
appearance.

Perry