So what was the point ?

Looping Back on the Dulles Toll Road MCMAHON at control.tgv.com
Tue Apr 27 22:11:25 PDT 1993

>      At the first cypherpunks meeting I cam to,
> A speaker was giving a presentation on cryptographic MIX protocols.
> My memory fails me as to who that was... so thats the question and what is
> the progress on an implementation???

(edited)

> Version: 2.2

(edited)

(resulted in)

File has signature.  Public key is required to check signature. .
Good signature from user "snake at cadence.com".
Signature made 1993/04/28 00:33 GMT

WARNING:  Because this public key is not certified with a trusted
signature, it is not known with high confidence that this public key
actually belongs to: "snake at cadence.com".

John 'Fast-Eddie' McMahon    ()
TGV, Incorporated            () "Any networking problem can be solved by
603 Mission Street           ()  the application of 33 miles of Unshielded
Santa Cruz, California 95060 ()  Twisted Pair (UTP)"
408-427-4366 or 800-TGV-3440 ()                      [InterOp Spring 1992]
E-Mail: MCMAHON at TGV.COM      ()