fear of the NSA/FBI, etc.

1016/2EF221 grady at netcom.com
Fri Apr 23 13:05:12 PDT 1993

Some readers have e-mailed me to warn of the
consequences of annoying the NSA by QSTing
(not "broadcasting" for you part 97.113 freaks)
my cipher fingerprint tomorrow at 17:00 UTC
(10 am Pacific Daylight Time) on 7265 Mhz
and at 17:30 UTC on 14335 Mhz + or - for QRM.

You should copy:

pub  1016/2EF221 1993/03/16  Grady Ward  <grady at netcom.com>  (707) 826-7715
          Key fingerprint =  15 E2 AD D3 D1 C6 F3 FC  58 AC F7 3D 4F 01 1E 2F

spoken by my robot after I call the first
Cypherpunks net for check-ins.

As long as it's legal, fuck the NSA or any other entity
that might try to intimidate.  The worst kind of
censorship is the mind-numbing self-censorship from
fear.

Hope to net with all you hams tomorrow!

With my modest setup I should be able to cover the
west coast from Alaska down to LA as far east, maybe,
as Arizona on 40m.  20m should be better for
people in the midwest.  Easterners -- well, we'll
see how the propagation is.  73 de kn6cp