PGP help?

Robert Luscombe ral at telerama.pgh.pa.us
Wed Apr 21 00:54:03 PDT 1993

I am in search of any MSDos (or Windows, but not preferred) offline mail
readers, text editors, etc. that work well with PGP-- anything to help me
use PGP for everyday email.  I use a dial-up internet connection, so i
have no choice but to use the remote system's PINE mail reader... if
anyone knows of anything that will let me compose and encrypt email
locally and format the messages into a .QWK packet for upload, that would
be IDEAL, but anything else could still help.

(BTW-- i have already posted on alt.security.pgp and nothing ever came of
it. So it goes.)

--Robert Luscombe
  Internet: ral at telerama.pgh.pa.us      Voice:412/488-0941
            robert at well.sf.ca.us        (Finger for PGP Pub Key)