Media Sugestions, History of Clipper and Conspiracy theories

Sameer zane at genesis.mcs.com
Sun Apr 18 15:03:02 PDT 1993

In message <9304181016.AA32068 at hacker2.eff.org>, Dave Banisar writes:

> RE: Press Blitz
>
> I have found from experience, with some success, that the best way to
> handle press if you to contact local press and present yourself
> as a local expert on the subject. This gives them a local connection
	This seems to be an EXCELLENT idea. I wholeheartedly think that
every cypherpunk with a strong knowledge of crypto (I haven't a
strong knowledge yet-- still a newbie) contact the local press and offer
your services as a local crypto-expert.
	I think that I probably know 10-15 times more than the general
public about crypto, and it also seems that most of the people on this
list know about 10-15 times more about crypto than myself. Thus there's
a HUGE gulf of knowledge which must be remedied.

--
| Sameer Parekh-zane at genesis.MCS.COM-PFA related mail to pfa at genesis.MCS.COM |
| Apprentice Philosopher, Writer, Physicist, Healer, Programmer, Lover, more |