Data Encryption Algorithm

Gatlin Anthony CDT x62727g2 at usma8.USMA.EDU
Fri Apr 16 23:33:04 PDT 1993

Fellow Cypherpunks,
     I am a cadet at West Point and have been involved in developing a new
encryption algorithm which I believe is stronger than DES. I realize that
many of you enjoy the challenge of breaking encryption schemes and I
wondered if you might be interested in trying to break mine. I would be very
interested in any analysis that you could give of my system. Please contact
me if you are interested.

CDT PVT, G-2                       |PGP Public Key available on request. |