alt.whistleblowers

Mark mark at coombs.anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 13 18:17:29 PDT 1993

>4) Don't even bother kicking it around; just create the group,
>   and hell with anyone who doesn't like it.

We're sposed to be anarchists right? :) 'sides alt.* groups come out daily
with little or no discussion. Ours wont rock boats, at least in it's creation,
the content is a different story. Personally I hope it doesnt degenrate into a
narc fest for people who have grudges against people... that would be sad..

I vote to just make it. Not all will like it, but then they are maybe the ones
who will feature in it (great way to shut them up :).

Mark
mark at coombs.anu.edu.au