Modem encryption proposal

Mark Eichin eichin at cygnus.com
Tue Apr 13 11:25:32 PDT 1993

>> Uhh, there is a kstream package somewhere (or am I thinking of
>> vapor-ware, it's late and I'm tried).  This wouldn't be very hard to
	kstream was written by Ken Raeburn of Cygnus as part of our
Cygnus Network Security work (support for Kerberos V4) and was
included in the MIT Kerberos V4 patchlevel 10 "final" release. Our
kerberized rlogin and rcp use it to handle encryption, it cleans up
the code a bit and makes it easier to modify other programs.

				_Mark_ <eichin at athena.mit.edu>
				MIT Student Information Processing Board
				Cygnus Support <eichin at cygnus.com>