Real-time BBS Encryption??

Mark mark at coombs.anu.edu.au
Wed Apr 7 14:15:29 PDT 1993

You might want to look at the link.tar.Z program newsham at wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu
wrote. THe server is currently unix based but it should be transportable.
It uses pgp to swap des session key and happily talks away. There are still
some bugs and when he has the time they will be taken care of. The client is
written for an amiga at the moment, I havent had the opportunity to do the ibm
port yet. Contact him at the above address. He is busy with studies but you
might get some joy from emailing him.

Hope this helps
Mark
mark at coombs.anu.edu.au