PHRACK: Article from PHRACK 42 on encryption

Douglas Mason approach!douglas at approach.com
Tue Apr 6 18:08:23 PDT 1993

> >> Exposing factual errors and flaws in reasoning is left as an exercise
> >> for the reader.

> >The flaws are big enough to drive a bakery truck through. Its trash.

> maybe you should do a better writeup and publish it in PHRACK or 2600?

I agree.  Anyone can sit and say "Oh, that article is a piece of crap", but
these same people never put their "money where their mouth is" and write an
article of their own.

I've written for both Phrack and 2600 and it sure as hell isn't hard to get
something submitted.  If you think you can do better by all means write an
article and send it in.  If trash is being published, why not try to correct
it?

If you have any problems with where to send it, I'll gladly forward you the
address.

Otherwise, shut the hell up.

If you don't like your goverment, vote.  If you don't like something that is
published, write something yourself.  It's not some type of elite club of
writers, both publications welcome people of all walks to submit.

--Doug

---
Douglas Mason                                douglas at approach.com
Network Administration                       CompuServe: 76646,3367
Approach Software Corporation                +01 415.306.7890