PGP 2.2 for mac

Louis Edward Trumpbour trump at pluto.ee.cua.edu
Sun Apr 4 16:53:36 PDT 1993

yes i am looking for pgp 2.2 for mac so if anyone knows where i can find it
or if anyone can tell me if they can uuencode it and mail it to me (please
contact me before mailing) i would be most greatful... i do not have a mac but
i have a friend at the university of wisconsin that i feel sould have pgp...
so as i plea for help into the black hole of the internet cypherpunk remailer
i hope to hear some feed back....

also do the people in dc want to get a cypher punk meeting together??? i am wi
willing to organize...

Clovis