Hints

not_root at nowhere.com not_root at nowhere.com
Fri Sep 25 17:27:32 PDT 1992

Most internet traffic is archived (and later Grep'd) anyway.
If you're really that worried about it, then we should have
been speaking in Aramaic all this time, or using encrypted
e-mail (and I'm sure traffic which mentions the characters
"crypt" draws attention as well, and most of the msgs on this
mailing list have already violated that one.)  I'm interested
to see the PGP addition to the re-mailer.

-- Concerned, yet not overly unrealistic about it.