(fwd) A Trial Balloon to Ban Encryption?

Timothy C. May tcmay at netcom.com
Mon Oct 26 11:22:35 PST 1992

Fellow Cypherpunks,

I have rewritten my posting on Denning's proposal and posted it to
sci.crypt, for wider discussion. I'm surprised the sci.crypt folks had
not already the significance. You might want to consider debating the
issue there, rather than on this list, as your words will then be
heard by more folks and could mobilize an effort against proposal like
this one of Denning's.

Cryptically your,

--Tim