pgp key distribution

Tom Jennings Tom.Jennings at f111.n125.z1.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Oct 25 13:08:18 PST 1992

 U> From: shipley at tfs.COM (Peter Shipley)
 U> I maintain two public rings one is a collection I have
 U> collected via direct contact (friends mostly) the other is
 U> jyanowitz's list plus random other rings).

I'm surprised by the number of people who, when they receive a key in
the mail, certify it themselves. I leave mine also uncertified unless
I got it directly. I don't sign nuttin.

--- ReadMail
 * Origin: World Power Systems / FidoNews / San Francisco CA (1:125/111)
--
Tom Jennings - via FidoNet node 1:125/555
    UUCP: ...!uunet!hoptoad!kumr!fidogate!111!Tom.Jennings