remove from mailing list

joeb at arden.linet.org joeb at arden.linet.org
Sat Oct 24 21:11:19 PDT 1992

Please unsubscribe me from your list.  The mail load is just too much.

I noticed that there are alot of people that subscribe then unsubscribe.  You
may want to consider mentioning in your ads the nature of this forum.  I
assumed it was a periodical newsletter of some kind.  I would speculate from
the frequency of subscribers that quickly un-subscribe that many are under the
same assumption.

This topic is very interesting but the mail is just too much.  If you guys
come out with a newsletter of some kind I'd be very interested.

Thanks and sorry for the extra work.

- JoeB