Better directions to the meeting on Saturday at noon

Tom Jennings Tom.Jennings at f111.n125.z1.FIDONET.ORG
Sat Oct 10 13:15:11 PDT 1992

Things are not good here. I have to stay and deal with my best friend
Deke who seems to be going nuts. (It's not a new story, but it heated
up last night.) Now, at 1pm, I've gotta stay here another hour or so,
and be back by 630, so I guess I'm gonna have to miss another. I'll
see you all elsewhen (to borrow a Hugh-ism).

 * Origin: World Power Systems / FidoNews / San Francisco CA (1:125/111)
--
Tom Jennings - via FidoNet node 1:125/555
    UUCP: ...!uunet!hoptoad!kumr!fidogate!111!Tom.Jennings