+-=*^

Peter Shipley shipley at tfs.COM
Fri Oct 9 11:16:24 PDT 1992

>re: Interface for re-mailer; why not hitch it to emacs or something?

that to...

>re: problem with key distribution; right, OK, I hadn't thought that
>there might be a security problem with casually giving someone your
>key without them being able to authenticate that it came from you.  Good
>point.

I look at it this way, by emailing my puplic key anyone can send me a secure
message (I can't trust where/who it came from but we [the sender and I] can
assume that noone is eavesdroping (it could have been replaced but
not altered or read)

For secure authenticated, where you *know* if came from me you have to contact
me or someone you trust that has contacted me.

		    -Pete