Mail headers

Eric Hughes hughes at soda.berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 4 19:17:52 PDT 1992

>Alas, I can't take part in much it seems, the UFGATE was hobbled to
>intentionally prevent us FidoNet people from entering text into
>message headers (For example "Request-Remailing-To:"...) because we'd
>take over the planet or something I guess (we are apparently
>contagious).

You aren't the only one Tom.  Apparently lots of Unix mail interfaces
don't let you arbitrarily edit the header or add lines.

I'm going to add a facility to make this possible for everyone.  The
design I have in mind uses only the message body.  No need to touch
the header.

Announcements when it's finished.

Eric