Secure Key exchange

Paul Rubin phr at napa.Telebit.COM
Mon Nov 30 11:54:35 PST 1992

	    I have at this point signed keys of 6 people (the first three
    over dinner at a chinese restaurant -- this didn't start a trend,
    unfortunately :-) I haven't signed John Gilmore's key (even though I
    work for him) since I haven't actually seen him in person, though I
    may get a chance to when I'm in California next week -- this will
    create a link between east-coast and west-coast signatures, though
    possibly not the first.

If you meet someone claiming to be John Gilmore,
how will you know he's not an impostor?