Classified info and other stuff.

John Draper crunch at netcom.com
Fri Nov 27 22:48:18 PST 1992

George Gleasin says:

>I'd like to ask we have a general agreement to not post things which may be
>classified.  No point giving the govt a good excuse to stop our R&D projects
>cold.

I absolutly agree...As an ex-air force person,  they can get really nasty
if they want..

Oh,  By the way,   numerious complaints have been said about the way that
the Mac PGP was stuffed when posted onto "umich'.    I will be pushing for
releasing it stuffed with a self extracting archive instead.   I also had
problems and lost significant time acquiring the new stuffit in order to
extract it.

John D.