DC-NETS & bibliography request

Mark W. Eichin eichin at cygnus.com
Tue Nov 24 18:02:57 PST 1992

This list is the first place I'd seen references to DC-NETS; thanks
for the glossary posting explaining what the term is. Is there a
published paper on them, or somewhere else I can get info on the
algorithms involved?
	On a related note, is there a "crypto anarchy reading list" or
bibliography that anyone has collected, for further delving into the
terms brought up? I suspect many of the better references would only
be available in electronic form, but they should still be listed...

				_Mark_ <eichin at athena.mit.edu>
				MIT Student Information Processing Board
				Cygnus Support <eichin at cygnus.com>