Anonymous Reply...

VANGUARD at gribb.hsr.no VANGUARD at gribb.hsr.no
Thu Nov 19 05:24:18 PST 1992

    Well after I made my last posting I realized there is a mush
better way to avoid having identical reply adresses: Simply let pgp
make a new encryption of the return adress. This works because pgp
uses a different key for each message, and the key is the only
information that is encrypted with th RSA algorithm. In other words
if you encrypt a message once with a key and encrypt the same message
again with the same key, the resulting ciphertext will be totally
different, with exeption of the first bytes and the length of the
text.