Treason's bile spewing

Richard Childers rchilder at us.oracle.com
Thu Dec 17 17:38:36 PST 1992

"Treason's posts, for the past week, have been like the rantings of a
 third grader."

This is in itself rather derogatory and does nothing to quell the flames.

"I'm glad some people on this list have the resources to prove him wrong."

I suspect the gentleman in question was not displeased to learn something
new, and, by contributing material that _was_ a few years out of sync, he
was not trying to lower the quality of the discussion ... or dominate it
... he was trying to contribute.

Easy does it, folks.

-- richard

=====
-- richard childers		rchilder at us.oracle.com		1 415 506 2411
         oracle data center  --  unix systems & network administration

 "If Life is a drama, then, surely, the hardest parts go to the most skillful."