Suggest splitting things up

John W Noerenberg jwn2 at qualcomm.com
Wed Dec 2 16:01:19 PST 1992

At  1:22 PM 12/2/92 -0800, John Draper wrote:

>To Cypherpunks:
>
>Greetings,  Back on-line again,  after wading through about 225 messages
>that has accumulated in the last 4 days.   The volume of messages
>is really getting high,  and perhaps we might want to try and break
>them up into the following proposed lists.

Sounds like a fine idea.

john noerenberg
jwn2 at qualcomm.com
noerenberg.j (Applelink)
Do not uselessly lament your luck that is giving way, your work that has
failed, your life's plans that have all ended in despair.  Like a man long
prepared, like a man of courage, bid her farewell, the Alexandria that
leaves you.
-- "The God Abandons Anthony", Constantine Peter Cavafy [1911]