Lazy man's PGP key collection

FutureNerd Steve Witham fnerd at smds.com
Tue Dec 1 10:17:44 PST 1992

I collect PGP keys with a PGP keys mailbox.
Instead of trashing a message when I'm through reading it, if it has
a PGP key, I transfer it to the PGP keys mailbox.  In Eudora that means
pulling down the Transfer menu to the "-> PGP keys" entry.

These are, of course, only play keys.  They could be from people who aren't
who they say they are, or they could have been tampered with on the way to
me.  Unless they've been signed by someone I trust and have a trustworthy
key for.  (Just a standard disclaimer anytime I mention public keys.)

-fnerd
only her cryptographer knows for sure
fnerd at smds.com (FutureNerd Steve Witham)