[communities] GridWorld/GGF15 Community Activity - "Multi-Site VOs and Multi-VO Sites in Open Science Grid"

Abhishek Singh Rana rana at fnal.gov
Sat Sep 24 01:55:35 CDT 2005

Context - GridWorld/GGF15 Community Activity: Leveraging Site
Infrastructute for Multi-Site Grids

Title: "Multi-Site VOs and Multi-VO Sites in Open Science Grid"

Please find attached the slides for our presentation "Multi-Site VOs
and Multi-VO Sites in Open Science Grid". Also, please note that we
had to update title of our talk to reflect the theme and contents.

Thanks and best regards,
Abhishek Singh Rana & Frank Wuerthwein
UC San Diego.