[communities] RE: GridWorld/GGF15 Attendee brochure + slide reminder

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Fri Sep 23 15:59:24 CDT 2005

Julie,

Attached my presentation for the session:
"Provisioning and Managing Switching Infrastructure as a Grid Resource"

I wasn't aware of any Template so I used my company standard one
Let me know if I need to change that

Also can you note if that is the final presentation review or if will
have another opportunity to optimize the presentation

Thanks, Yaron

http://www.gridworldhome.com/dev/images/42/misc/Attendee%20Brochure.pdf
> which will be distributed to *all* conference attendees at the event.
The
> text for this brochure has been taken from your original submissions
and
> in
> some cases the completed web templates that were returned to me.  If
you
> have updates to your session information, please send them to me
before
> Friday as well (in email, include the page number of the
modifications).