[communities] Global Grid Forum - Athens 2006

Peter Mason Peter.Mason at carat.com
Mon Nov 21 13:31:18 CST 2005

Hello-

Not sure if you are the right person to contact, but I just wanted to send
a quick note to check on the speaker selection process. I submitted Martin
Curley of Intel Corporation a while back and wanted to see if you had any
initial questions or if you needed any additional information at this
point.

If you are not the right contact, could you let me know who is?

I hope this e-mail finds you well and you had a great weekend.

Thanks!

- Peter

Peter L. Mason
Account Executive