[ggf-office] Running a co-located NextGRID workshop at GGF

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Fri May 13 12:41:44 CDT 2005

Hi Diana,
I have scheduled this workshop for Monday, June 27th, from 9:00a -
12:00p.  I have summarized your proposal on our website
<http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_next_schedule.htm> - please let me know if
this is okay with you.  If you are maintaining a website with further
information, please feel free to give me the URL and I will see that it is
linked on our website.
I will keep you posted with further logistical details as they become
available.  In the meantime, please let me know if you have questions.
Regards,
Julie

At 05:02 PM 4/22/2005 +0100, Diana Engesser wrote:
>Dear Anne, Julie and Steve,
>
>Please find attached the proposal for a workshop at GGF 14 with the title
>"Why, how and when to invest in working with GGF"- Improving Interaction
>between Grid Standards and Projects. This workshop would be organised and
>held by the NextGRID project [www.nextgrid.org] in which my colleagues
>Malcolm Atkinson, Dave Snelling, Mark Parsons and Neil Chue Hong are also
>involved. Please let me know if the information we provide is sufficient or
>if you need any more details to be able to consider our proposal.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Diana

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163