Plenary session in GGF14

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Wed May 4 19:11:19 CDT 2005

Dear Fred, Heather,
I am putting this session in a 90-minute slot from 2:00p - 3:30p on
Wednesday, June 29.  The short title that I am using is:  "Practical Grids
demo/overview - WSDM."   Will this help you with format (or, will you need
an additional session)?
As the deadline for community track submissions is next Wednesday, I intend
to get the above on the website late next week.  I will include a
few-sentence descriptor at that time, based on the information that I have
from you (although you can provide a new one, including format details,
which I understand you weren't able to do until you heard from me :-).  New
for GGF14, we are asking for all presentation slides in advance (deadline
is June 17) and I ask for your help in making this happen.
Please let me know if you need anything else at this point - thanks,
Julie

wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163
fax 630/252-4466