[communities] GridWorld

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Mon Jul 25 16:06:14 CDT 2005

Dear Aaron,
I am writing to follow-up on your message to Ann and Kate regarding
speaking opportunities at GridWorld.  I understand the GridWorld Enterprise
Program is pretty tight and the Community Program (populated by GGF's
Community Council via an open call) is accepting proposals until August
12.  More information about the Community Program (as well as the
enterprise and standards components of the event) can be found at
http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_schedule_ggf15.htm.
Upon reviewing the program component overviews, I encourage you to submit
your proposal via the online form if you feel it is appropriate for the
Community Program.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions.
Regards,
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
GGF