[communities] request for information

Pierluigi Ritrovato ritrovato at crmpa.unisa.it
Wed Dec 14 04:55:28 CST 2005

Dear Sirs,

I'm still on time for proposing an half day workshop on use of grid for
learning? It is related to the project that I'm coordinating (ELeGI) and
other EU and US similar initiatives?

Best Regards

Pierluigi Ritrovato

CRMPA - Research Centre in Pure and Applied Mathematics
Research and Technology Director

C/O University of Salerno - DIIMA
Dep. of Information Engineering and Applied Mathematics
Via Ponte don Melillo - 84084 Fisciano (SA) - Italy

E-Mail:  ritrovato at crmpa.unisa.it; ritrovato at crmpa.it;
Phone: +39 089 96 4289/2201; +39 089 964189 (secretary)
Fax: +39 089 964191
Mobile: +39 348-2803487

Scientific Coordinator of ELeGI EU-FP6 Integrated Project www.elegi.org
Chair of the Business Services and Workflow WG of the FP6 Grid Project
Concertation Meetings http://www.nextgrid.org/events/1709.html
Chair of the Learning GRID SIG in the Kaleidoscope NoE
http://www-kaleidoscope.imag.fr/pub/grid/index.html
Scientific Coordinator of GRASP EU-FP5 project www.eu-grasp.net Project
Coordinator of GENESIS EU-FP5 project www.genesis-ist.org