[Co2-bof] CO2 session in OGF 28 ?

Laurent Lefevre laurent.lefevre at ens-lyon.fr
Mon Nov 2 04:28:08 CST 2009

Dear CO2 members,

In parallel with OGF27 and Summit09, we have organized the "E2GC2
:*Energy Efficient Grids, Clouds and Clusters Workshop"*

which was a great success, you can see slides and pictures here :
http://www.ens-lyon.fr/LIP/RESO/e2gc2/

The Summit09 had a lot of sessions oriented on Green It which receive
large attendance. I think it could be good to take this opportunity to
propose a CO2 slot for OGF28 which will be in Munich (March 15-19, 2020)
http://www.ogf.org/OGF28/

It is time to reactivate this group, maybe by opening the focus ?

Any ideas welcome,

Best regards,

Laurent Lefevre

---
Dr Laurent LEFEVRE, Permanent INRIA Researcher
High Performance Networks, protocols and services
INRIA RESO - LIP (UMR CNRS, INRIA, ENS, UCB)
Bureau 335, Ecole Normale Superieure
46, allee d'Italie - 69364 LYON Cedex 07 - FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0) 4 7272 8228 Fax: +33 (0) 4 7272 8080
laurent.lefevre at ens-lyon.fr http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/laurent.lefevre
---