[cmm-wg] Re-starting (plus: WSDM committee drafts have been released)

Fred Maciel fred-m at crl.hitachi.co.jp
Fri Dec 17 17:27:59 CST 2004

Hi,

     First of all, for those who didn't notice, the WSDM 1.0 committee
drafts have been released, and have entered the public comment period.
Needless to say, that's a very important spec for us -- that's what we
(CMM-WG) were born to do, and it's a central piece of OGSA. For details,
see:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200412/msg00004.html

     Now that the WSDM spec is out, and that the OGSA-WG face-to-face is
over (we are their Resource Management design team, remember? :-), it's time
to complete our document. I'll post an update to the document based on the
comments on the OGSA and CMM public review soon -- stay tuned.

Regards,

Fred Maciel.