[Clouds-bof] Fwd: google app engine unveiled

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Apr 8 13:45:21 CDT 2008

Hi all,

this BoF mailing list has been silent so far - does that
mean the hype is over already? ;-)

Well, I didn't thought so.  And neither does Google...

Cheers, Andre.

----- Forwarded message from Franco Travostino <franco.travostino at gmail.com> -----

--
One week of hacking easily saves half an hour of thinking.
                                                 Henri Bal