[cgs-wg] Re: [jsdl-wg] Re: Matching JSDL Terms to Other Specs

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Dec 1 04:30:37 CST 2004

Donal, Andrea,

many thanks for your contributions to this discussion.

> If you prefer, we can take this discussion off the JSDL mailing list. ;^)

No. I'd like this discussion to continue on the list. It is important for
both the cgs/CIM/JSIM community and the JSDL community.

Cheers,

Ali

--

        Ali Anjomshoaa
        Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
        Edinburgh EH9 3JZ               Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 651 3388
        United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555